About Me

At times, I am a very shy person and very timid. I like to learn, I am willing to learn about any and everything. I LOVE laughing and smiling, love the feeling of making others laugh and smile. I do not like confrontations, being disrespectful, violence, or anything negative. I am passionate about everything I do, I really try hard to make sure that I give my best with everthing I do and when I know I haven't done my best I feel like I pretty much failed. I also like to try to help others, I think it is really important to try and help and positively inspire as many people as you can.

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The Darkest Child post #4

Mushy, the oldest Quinn, took her siblings out one night while their mother went out. She did so because she wanted them to have a good time. It turns out not all the Quinn siblings are bitter towards each other after all. Tarabelle stayed home with the baby, she did not want to go out with her siblings because i think she likes to isolate herself. Tarabelle is really affected by her mother making her be a prostitute. When she told her brothers and sisters she seemed really embarrassed because she began crying and stormed into the house. I think her prostitution is what makes her bitter towards her siblings, especially Tangy Mae since she is able to go to school and she is not working. She is also bitter towards her mom but knows not to show it how she shows it towards her siblings because she does not want to disrespect her mother.

1 comment:

Jen said...

really? I thought she stormed into the house because Mushy found out about the prostitution and was just like her years prior. Personally it's really disturbing to find someone who has had the same awful experiences as you've had: in Tarabelle's case, Mushy is too well acquainted with her ordeal, and it makes Tarabelle feel naked. Up to this point, Tarabelle had been able to hide her horrible acts, to feel at least some degree of dignity in her household. Now, that is no longer the case, and she seeks refuge in the house instead,in order to escape the sudden spotlight on the darkest depths of her soul.