About Me

At times, I am a very shy person and very timid. I like to learn, I am willing to learn about any and everything. I LOVE laughing and smiling, love the feeling of making others laugh and smile. I do not like confrontations, being disrespectful, violence, or anything negative. I am passionate about everything I do, I really try hard to make sure that I give my best with everthing I do and when I know I haven't done my best I feel like I pretty much failed. I also like to try to help others, I think it is really important to try and help and positively inspire as many people as you can.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

The DArkest Child post #7

Harvey, Tangy's older brother, secretly got married behind Rozelle's back and she is very upset about it. I wonder why Rozelle gets so mad and then it changes so fast. I think she really has emotional issues. She was just about ready to kill Harvey for getting married and then right after she seemed really helpless asking him not to leave because he was her baby. 
I think thats a sign of love and desperation, I wonder if Rozelle really wants her children around because she loves them or if she just wants them around so they can work to bring in money. Most of time it seems like she just wants them around for the money but sometimes it seems like she actually loves them. I wonder if she will loose all of her children because one by one they are all leaving; if she does its her fault because she should have treated her children better. 
Jeff Stallins asked Tangy to prom, but they are four years apart and she doesn't know how to ask her mom. I like Tangy's attitude and the way she carries herself around men. She reminds of how my mom tells me to be around young men; she is very independent, doesn't feel like she needs a man and doesn't get attached easily. However, I think she may like Jeff Stallings and he likes her also. I don't appreciate her mother telling her that Jeff couldn't like a girl like her just because she was dark but I guess that should be expected from Rozelle.
:) I thought it was soo funny when Tarabelle called Crow, Tangy's, father a big black ape. At first I thought Rozelle was going to start making Tangy do prostitution but I was glad when he told her he was her father.  

No comments: