About Me

At times, I am a very shy person and very timid. I like to learn, I am willing to learn about any and everything. I LOVE laughing and smiling, love the feeling of making others laugh and smile. I do not like confrontations, being disrespectful, violence, or anything negative. I am passionate about everything I do, I really try hard to make sure that I give my best with everthing I do and when I know I haven't done my best I feel like I pretty much failed. I also like to try to help others, I think it is really important to try and help and positively inspire as many people as you can.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

The DArkest Child post #8

Rozelle is pregnant again and she feels it would be especially convenient if she had a boy since Harvey is gone... that is very interesting. So maybe she does only want the children around so they can work and bring money into the house.  I also think the only reason she let Tangy see her father was because she knew he would give her some money. She immediately went to Tangy after Tangy's visit with her father and told Tangy to give her the money that he gave her because she knew Crow gave her some money. The money Tangy gave her mother was the money she was going to use to buy her dress. Tangy got upset and yelled at her mother, then she told Tarabelle about how their mother had taken the bus ticket Mushy sent for Tarabelle to go live with her and Rozelle then broke Tangy's finger. 
Miss Pearl agreed to buy Tangy's dress so she was able to go to prom and the night Tangy was supposed to leave, before she left, her mom made sure she told her everything not to do that night and emphasized that Tangy not let Jeff kiss her. I think Tangy is very fortunate and special, even though she isn't seen that way by her mother because of her skin color, I think she is. 

No comments: