About Me

At times, I am a very shy person and very timid. I like to learn, I am willing to learn about any and everything. I LOVE laughing and smiling, love the feeling of making others laugh and smile. I do not like confrontations, being disrespectful, violence, or anything negative. I am passionate about everything I do, I really try hard to make sure that I give my best with everthing I do and when I know I haven't done my best I feel like I pretty much failed. I also like to try to help others, I think it is really important to try and help and positively inspire as many people as you can.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

The DArkest Child post #9

I don't understand why Rozelle would swing her child over the porch and I think if she really didn't do it on purpose, she should have been more emotional about what happened. Her reaction seemed so fake, but I also don't understand why she would want to harm her baby, or even worse kill her. Maybe its because Martha Jean has become so attached to Judy, she was pretty much Martha Jean's child because all she did was take care of her.
Velman had been taking Rozelle out to teach her to drive because he was going to give her his car so he could take Martha Jean with him. After the accident with Judy Velman told Rozelle he and Martha Jean were leaving. It's interesting that Rozelle would give away her daughter for a car and some money, that's not a very mother-like thing to do but at least Martha Jean will probably be happier with Velman than with her mother so I guess its not that bad.

No comments: